KeyMacro is an open-source, easy-to-use and lightweight command-line interface for PGP-like OpenPGP key management for Mac OS X. KeyMacro provides you with the most common use cases, like encryption, signing and decryption. It also supports message signing, message authentication, auto-filling email addresses, creating offline emails and batch emails.
Command-line interface for your keys
KeyMacro offers you a command-line interface for your keys. It runs perfectly well on both Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11 and doesn’t require admin privileges. Once you are done with your operations, the utility will prompt you to save the changes to your configuration. You can also save your current configuration in a text file so that you can restore it in case something happens to your configuration file.
Useable on both Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11
Secure and save your configurations
A command-line interface for your keys
Provides you with common use cases like encryption, signing and decryption
Able to encrypt and decrypt files
Encrypt messages and signatures
Provides auto-filling email addresses
Create offline emails and batch emails
Supports message signing
How to Install KeyMacro on Mac OS X:
On Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11, the installation is very straightforward and requires less than a couple of minutes. Once you have downloaded the application from the official website, drag the KeyMacro folder in your Applications folder.
Open the KeyMacro folder and click on KeyMacro.app in your Applications folder.
Next, select the menu icon and select the Import option.
In the Import Key window, the import keys process will begin. This process may take several minutes, depending on your network speed.
After the process is completed, the utility will display the imported keys in the Options window.
Save the configuration using the save option in the KeyMacro Preferences window.
How to Update KeyMacro:
You can update KeyMacro right after you install the application. The update process is straightforward and is pretty much the same as the installation process.
On Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11, you will need to access the KeyMacro folder in the Applications folder and drag the KeyMacro application to the Applications folder. The utility will prompt you to save the changes to your configuration.
How to Uninstall KeyMacro: 384a16bd22
perkins est 2011b keygen software
keygen adobe cs6 master collection windows
Cafeplus 8 Patch crack
Fraps v3.5.9 build 15586 Registered [iahq76] utorrent
CyberGhost VPN 18.104.22.1689 Crack full version
Smartdraw 2014 Enterprise Full Edition With Keygen Torrent
hd audio solo ultra keygen torrent
Cgs Civil 3d Tools Crack —
usb redirector 6 4 keygen crack
project management a contemporary approach kloppenborg pdf download
gooreader 4.5 portable
vr xbox 360 pc emulator 1.0.5 bios downloadbfdcm
FaceGen v3.1.2 keygen
Aston Index : A Classroom Test for Screening and Diagnosis of Language Difficulties
SiSoftware Sandra Professional 2009 V.1.15.72 SP2 Retail Ver free download
smartsvn license file crack mixtapeinstmank
free download video mesum chika bandung 3gpgolkes
robert johnson the complete recordings download torrent
Vmware Esxi 5.5 License Key 14l
ProFirst Group LogiTRACE 14.2.2 60
KEYMACRO is an easy to use and extremely powerful software program which allows you to convert and edit video files as well as other similar types of digital files. KEYMACRO can be used to batch convert/edit and copy and convert and burn video files.
It also allows you to convert/edit video files using a timeline and you can preview the results without running the actual conversion process.
Features of KEYMACRO:
1. Excellent user interface and design.
2. Convert and edit and burn video files and files of similar type.
3. Possibility to edit video files using a timeline.
4. Preview of the result without running the conversion process.
5. Batch conversion.
6. Handy user interface.
7. Possibility to specify multiple input and output folders.
8. Multi-threading function.
9. Possibility to convert video files using different codecs.
10. Automatic conversion settings.
11. Batch conversion with a menu.
12. Preview of the results without running the conversion process.
13. Possibility to choose between 10/14 bit encoding.
14. Possibility to set the output bit rate.
15. Possibility to change file formats.
16. Possibility to change file names.
17. Possibility to add/remove audio tracks from the source and the target files.
18. Possibility to make the process faster.
19. Possibility to run the process in the background.
20. Possibility to change the input and output folders.
21. Possibility to convert and burn video files at the same time.
22. Possibility to choose from 2 different output formats.
23. Possibility to split the files into multiple files of different sizes.
24. Possibility to convert and edit files using an added timer.
25. Possibility to make the process faster.
26. Possibility to perform the process in the background.
27. Possibility to add different types of files to the batch.
28. Possibility to save the result into an EXE file.
29. Possibility to copy and paste.
30. Possibility to save the results into the target folder.
31. Possibility to save the results into the specified folder.
32. Possibility to specify additional options when processing.
33. Possibility to make the process faster.
34. Possibility to change the default location of the EXE file.